Welcome to the Website of Embassy of India, Kyiv!
New Visa Issuance System
Embassy of India, Kyiv has started online submission of visa applications with effect from May 1, 2013. The online application can be filled at the following link:
Important notice about new Visa Issuance System
- Embassy of India, Kyiv has stopped accepting the old visa forms;
- Under the new system applicant is required to fill online application according to the instructions given on above link and upload the digital photo. Thereafter take a printout of the filled form generated in pdf format, affix photograph of same size as uploaded on the online application form;
- It is mandatory to upload digital photographs on the visa application filled online;
- A printout of duly filled online form with signatures of applicant is to be presented at the Embassy alongwith requisite fees and all other required documents for issuance of visa;
- Separate visa form is required to be filled for each child travelling with the parent and whose name is included in the parents passport;
- The new machine readable visa sticker is issued without signature and stamp from the Embassy.
Facility of collective landing permit for group tourists to India
Bilateral Agreement On Exemption from Visa Requirement by Diplomatic Passport Holders of India and Ukraine
The diplomatic passport holders of India and Ukraine are exempted from the visa requirement to enter each other's country
with effect from September 9, 2012 according to a bilateral agreement signed between the Government of India and the Cabinet of
Ministers of Ukraine
List of countries with which bilateral agreements on exemption from requirement of visa by diplomatic, official/service and ordinary passport holders are in force (Appendix-III)
Embassy of India
Location: 20-B, Maxima Berlinskogo Street, Kyiv (near Metro Dorohozhychy, location map)
Working hours: The Embassy is open for business from Monday to Friday during following hours:
- Visa and Passport Services:
The Embassy will accept visa applications/passport
services on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday from 9:00 to 11:30 am.
(Tour operators: 10:30 to 11:30 am).
A separate time has been slotted for submission of visa applications by Tour operators.
All tour operators are, therefore, requested to submit the visa applications at the
Embassy only between 10:30 and 11:30.
Non-peak tourist season i.e. 1st April to 30th September:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday: 9:00 to 11:00 hrs.
(Tour operators: 10:30 to 11:00 hrs Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday)
- Collection time for Visa and Passport (Monday to Friday): 16:30 to 17:00
- Chancery, Information and Commercial Section: 8:30 to 17:00
- Phone numbers: +380-44-4686661 / 4686219, Fax: +380-44-4686619
List of holidays 2013
Notice Of Intended Marriage
Pravasi Bharatiya Divas (PBD) Convention
Message for Indian Nationals in Ukraine
Expression of Interest India Tourism Marketing Representatives
Press Release (January 18th, 2012)
Database of groups/societies engaged in activites related to India in the cultural, literary & academic fields
Indian Community Welfare Fund
Pravasi Bharatiya Divas 2012
Infrastructure Debt Funds
Registration of overseas electors in assembly constituencies
'World Hindi Day' - Prime Minister's message
Public Diplomacy Division
64th Independence Day of India
Federation of Indian Export Organisations
Press Release (November 9, 2009)
FAQs on Business and Employments Visas
Important notice for travellers to India
Indian Elections A Mammoth Democratic Exercise (documentary film)
India and Ukraine sign contract in aviation sector